Sihui Lee. 29 January. Banker.
Sunday, June 15, 2008 @ 6:46:00 PM
Singapore Zoo and AMK

Recently i seem to have alot of free deals..
Anyway yst went to the zoo with monkey chua. (ZBZ!!)
There're 2 complimentary tickets to celebrate world blood donor day. I can see that Singaporeans are so kind (: because the zoo was so crowded! Didnt know that Amilia, my band junior, was working at kfc and so she gave us discounted 2pcs meal really cheap lo. Walked many rounds and visited many serene's good friends.


I really pity those animals that belongs to the cold climate. They're simply suffering here no matter how many air-con you have!!

Ate ben&jerry, and this was my sec time only hahah

Met minmin after that. Almost kneel down to her because I made her wait for us for almost 2 hours hahah =x
MLS first exploration of 2008 - AMK (-.-)
ate Botak Jones for the first time. Nice nice (:

And guess which part of amk we're at..?



I took 8 bus rides today..