Sihui Lee. 29 January. Banker.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 @ 2:10:00 PM
A LEVEL WAS FINALLY OVER!!!

I'll have unlimited time to watch TV!!
I can play my 2 ancient computer games (theme hospital and star restaurant)
BUT,
I'll going to miss our long table in sch lib..
I'll going to miss our fear for chicken rice..
I'll going to miss the time we studied till late night in lib..
I'll going to miss the queue outside amk lib during weekends..
I'll going to miss YOU PPL!!!

Going Vietnam soon on next monday. Coming back on 27th, you can come and fetch me if you want hahah..

PARTY till damn tired yst.
after the last paper, slack in sch for a moment while slei went home to take waiyeng's belated bday bearbear. headed to amk hub for madagascar and kbox after that.
Simin is kbox queen! we all bowed down to her man. her range is very high and she simply know every single songs and raps! hahahah

went home earlier since it's my sis bday! (: i think im just too tired to talk or even eat my fav bday cake and dozed off while watching TV..