Monday, September 21, 2009 @ 2:43:00 PM
16th September 2009 - Hengky's 21st Birthday.
Planned everything beforehand, awaiting for this big day. I lied to him that we're going to hotel for fine dining. It's because of the dress code if not I'll certainly say sth else hahah. Dumped my school work and went home quickly to prepare. I told him we'll go to flyer first since we still had time and he had not gone there before. He said we could go after dinner but then I booked 7.30pm slot!! So I said I wanna watch the sunset view.. I could not hide my anxiousness well on the way there.. The reporting time was 7pm, we reached city hall at 6.55pm! The person called while we're walking there.. this made the situation more intense for me!! He asked if it's the hotel called, I said ya checking if we're reaching. He's quite puzzled about fine dining procedures. I just told him ya it's like that hahahah. While we're walking there, he's still guessing which hotel we're going later. So i pointed and ask him if he prefered to dine on the flyer or the hotel next to it (marina mandarin). HE SAID HOTEL!!!!
Finally we reached the flyer. I pulled him to the VIP lobby and finally he knew what was happening. SURPRISE! hahah. It's fine dining on Singapore Flyer! He's so shocked and touched :)
Also, he realised why I asked what he wanted for main course and why we almost ran over here. If we're late, we'll miss one round. I asked him again if he really prefered to dine in hotel, luckily he said he did not want me to be disappointed so he said hotel.. oh my relieved.
MY CAM WENT BATT FLAT after this blurred picture -.- quite a waste man..
Overall, the food and ambience were very good. Not bad to give it a try next time on special occasion :)