Sunday, February 14, 2010 @ 11:03:00 AM
I seem to have forgotten today is vday as well. Cant deny cny is more imp hahah.
This year my family not going to Malaysia so Im in Singapore!! But no one visiting us or we visiting them today because they've their plan already..
Nvm I can celebrate Vday with baby :) Or Jia you may see us at your door hahah.
Have a wonderful and tigerish year ahead! GONG XI FA CAI! HUAT AH!
Attire part II
On last friday, I wore work wear instead of PE attire because some NIE trainees were taking over my PE lessons for 4 weeks! ( HURRAY!!).
*Entering my P2 class
Class: WOW...
Cannot shut up K: Ms Lee you're so pretty today..
Ms Lee: *Roll eyes
No.1 Fan: Wow Teacher. Are you going to Shopping Centre later?
Ms Lee: *Ignore
Singish N: Teacher, you going to Wedding dinner later ah?
Ms Lee: Huh??
Ok i better dont expose their names. I dont know i've the rights or not. Anyway, the No.1 Fan declared to me that I'm his idol not i bhb k. He's also the one who commented i wore pyjamas -.-
Anyway, I wore a pink knit top which min, jia and I each had one similar design for 2005 cny? and a black pants.