Monday, August 30, 2010 @ 4:35:00 PM
I'm no longer a MOE teacher :)
It's kinda relieved not to be a teacher anymore.
Firstly, the public image no longer a worry for me.
I dont like to hang out at sem, because the next day my students would come to me and said,
"Ms Lee! I saw you at sun plaza yst. You're eating apple pie!"
"And Ms Lee, you've bf right?" with a cheeky smile on his face.
Even though they will still see me ard sem but the contact is not that direct anymore.
Even if you did sth wrong, you'll not ruin the reputation of MOE and sch and etc..
YAY! hahah
But there's no more health benefits or staff discount.
However, cards and wishes from teachers and students were the most heart-warming moments of 2010.
So far, I enjoyed my carefree life at home. So much unpacking to do man. I didnt know I brought some much stuff to sch. I only have tuitions as income. I have no idea whether to find another part-time job while I wait for Jan intake..
Baby is still in Taiwan. He's only one week away yet I feel so used to it. Good?
Met up with 217 girls. Nice to see them and we realised that we're all from diff sch :)
Anyway, I'm going for my holiday! Finally during sch holiday!