Friday, November 12, 2010 @ 3:07:00 PM
There's only 2-3 tuitions / week since it's nov.
All my tuitions will start in dec.
However, free = no money.
That's why I stayed at home and eat at home :D
I read thru all my past entries yst.
I could not understand much about 2004-2006 entries.
Simply too young hahahahah
I've dreams which I dont really rem like opening a bakery / be a hairstylist / be a tutor / be physiotherapist.
HAHA at least I fulfilled one - tutor.
I think I'll stick to being a tutor for the next few years while I study. It's good money for me :x
Anyway, being accepted or not will only be known in late nov. Hopefully, after I'm back from my Phuket trip, the acceptance letter will be on my table. Hengky and I are broke but nvm la enjoy first la.