Thursday, January 13, 2011 @ 12:03:00 AM
I'm a night thinker, are you?
I do reflection at night and think about anything and everything that'll happen next day/week/month/year.
Quite 'thoughtful' in a way as I get to see things in many aspects. And worry about things that may not exist yet.. Kinda hate it because I cant get myself to shut out all those thinkings :(
Sch is starting. Kinda look forward to everything after orientation. Feel like a new yet old student again. No matter what, I stopped studying for more than 2 years. Momentum? Trying to pick it up. Furthermore, unisim is for independent learner. Not sure if i'm one or not..
BUT I'll work hard of course :) JIAYOU BA!
Bday planning was 65% done :X
Hopefully everything goes well with the plan.
If not, I've tried my best.
Or not, I'll make it up when I was 60 then HAHAHAH