Wednesday, January 09, 2013 @ 3:30:00 PM
I got the job! I think I impressed the Assistant Manager quite well as the Boss kept telling me that she put in lots of good words for me. Anyway, she's young, ard our age :o Starting work next week :D Money money come~
Initially, I was thinking about office work as the time is fixed but it's boring. I will learn new things but I dont really need to learn office stuff. May not make my resume better as it's not really necessary for my future job?
To my sis2, she finds that taking up this job is worthless and useless for resume. But I dont care. After you graduated, can you still work for such jobs? Work will be there forever starting next year. Hence, we should do sth we like for now yet still can generate some incomes ;)
Anyway, before I wake up at 5.30am for work, I'm enjoying my holiday to the fullest. Sleeping late, waking up late. Traveled. Shopped. Cleaned room for new year & CNY. Movie marathon. Anything that you wanna do when you're free, I've done it. Quite ready and looking forward to a busy life now hahah