CAREFREE
Friday, December 06, 2013 @ 9:10:00 AM
What is quite surprising for myself is that when I was studying, I always have new ideas for business. And I always thought that I could finally concentrate and develop them after I'm done with school. But once my exam ended, I'm not interested to be boss, I rather be an employee. Ya, I'm still figuring out why do I have such a sudden change of mindset!
I sent my resume to one educational company one day after my exam ended. HAHA I haven't even get back my results! I had many tuition requests and I still wanna teach but I have no idea what my schedule is like next year so I've been looking for suitable job since last month. Surprisingly, the next moment, I was called for interview. Wow they are so desperate. Probably my working experiences are helping me too. But that company is such a miser and I guess the welfare is terrible too. After then, I didn't send anymore because I really enjoy what I'm doing now (basically doing nth actually HAHA). No rush also since I worked so hard for the past 3 years. What's better to console myself is that I don't have school loan to pay :D
Last weekends, my parents, H and I went to Melaka for cousin's wedding. Actually my motive was to have a weekends getaway :x H was asked to come along as a spare driver hahahaha
A sea view from an apartment which belongs to my cousin and papa. But it's gonna be rented out :( But the sea view is really beautiful. The water is kinda more blue in actual. But it's really remote, like you will be robbed and murdered that kind even though there's security guard.
Sightseeing and eat eat eat! I have been to these tourist places for hundreds of times but didn't really walk around since we always just drove past -.-
Melaka chicken rice balls! Ok honestly the rice was not fantastic. The chicken was good though. We didn't have time to q for the authentic one :( so we just went for this one.
MAMEE! This Mamee museum just opened not long ago I guess.
DOUBLE DECKER! One of my fav when I was young! :)
Desserts from Jonker 88. Not really nice I would say. Yishun interchange de ice kacang still the best. The durian chendol was pathetic and we ordered the one on the right wrongly HAHA. It turned out to be sago with gula melaka instead of ice gula melaka. ANYWAY, there's a durian puff shop just further down from Jonker 88 which is NICCEE. RM5 for 3 pieces. Should have da bao!
This was our first time trying out this kinda cake and -.- not nice at all. Spoilt my first impression -.-
Nevertheless, I had plenty of YUMMY home-cooked and restaurant food HOHO :) Papa is really old le. I'm so worried that he would be tired when driving on the highway. I rather we take the coach.
Alright, pretty long entry. Have a good weekends, people! And I'm going to Batam tmr! Hahahaha








