Sihui Lee. 29 January. Banker.
Tuesday, February 18, 2014 @ 11:29:00 PM
This didn't come across my mind till my colleague asked me this question.


After we ended the last class of the day, my colleague asked me whether I was going home. I told her I was going to another tuition. She was surprised and asked, "you not tired meh?!" I told her this year was actually more relax than last year. I told her that last year I started my day at 5.30am and ended at 11pm. She was like 0.0 literally. Hahah Then she popped another question, "you have some financial problems...?" I told her, "no la! Hahah simply like to teach tuition and hostel is just for fun la." 


That simple question kept revolving in my mind. I think I know why. Psychologically, there's a dissonance in my behaviour and belief. I worked so hard should be because of money. But actually I'm not short money - 吃得饱,饿不死 la。 Hence, this caused the dissonance. As our minds cannot tolerate dissonance, I concluded that I really like teaching hahaha. So now, my behaviour and belief are on par now and ok I'm relieved now. Many ppl will not notice this process ;) 

Ok now I kinda miss my psychology lessons :|