Sihui Lee. 29 January. Banker.
Tuesday, July 08, 2014 @ 10:42:00 PM

STAYCATION - Pretty good actually :)

Work ended at 6pm on sat and usually I would have to rush down for another tuition. But last sat I was rushing to Sentosa. My nephew's holding a Birthday Party at Festive Hotel at RWS. No he's not 21, he's only 10. Ya ikr hahaha. It's more of family gathering la. 

But what's more exciting was that, a random lady passed my mom 4 concert tickets. This screwed up our plan totally. We actually planned to have our dinner at one of the restaurant then chill out in the room. Now we were in a dilemma to whether to go or not. Btw, it's 动力火车 & 苏芮 concert. I quite like 动力火车 when I was in sec sch HAHA. So in the end, my mom, sis, H and I went for the concert. It had already began for 30min! And the worst thing was I was in tee and shorts and SLIPPERS. Wow most embarrassing outfit of the year. 


The concert was pretty simple but it's fun and enjoyable! We were just 7 rows away from the stage and the tickets cost $148 each. Everything happened just so fast and random and toooo gooodd! 

So after the concert, we went back to party!


The room was pretty cool too. Orchid-themed, I like hahaha
H and I slept on the bunk bed! 

Spot Bing Hay!
He ran over to take selfie with us hahaha

Sunday dinner was at Crown Plaza's Azur. Dinner treat by Boss because she felt that we've worked very hard for June. 10-12 hours a day leh.. Ambience quite atas, good not bad. 


So my weekends ended with filled stomach :)