Friday, October 03, 2014 @ 6:00:00 PM
I will surely miss my current working schedule and sch holiday (eg. Children's Day)
No work today (WOOHOO) but there're 2 tuitions. Pity my students, it's their day off yet still need to study. But at least I bought gifts for them. And without fail, they would tell me which sch teacher didn't give them gift. Kids ah kids hahaha
So after tuition I headed to town to buy white blouse for my convocation, and also shop! H&M is having some sales. I bought a working blouse at offer of $20. But the cashier keyed as $10. OH YEAAA :D great buy!
Then went to Orchard Gateway for awhile. Just awhile because I'm too hungry and need some food! All I could think of is the Yakun at Orchard Central. The most atas branch with view, good if you didn't know where it is HAHA. This's the first time I ate the whole set by myself, overloaded with sweetness and butter. Probably, it's not the kaya and tea but my food-sharer is not present.
Everything was pretty good and smooth today just that the netbook that I brought out is out of batt, which means that i carried a redundant 1kg+ weight to train my arms -.-
Have a great long weekends :) (even though that PH on mon didn't benefit me)
