Sihui Lee. 29 January. Banker.
Saturday, January 31, 2015 @ 2:10:00 AM

I've lived a quarter of a century! Actually not that long ya? I still have about 3/4 to complete? 

I didn't know I could have full day off work on my bday till 1-2 days before, when my boss said go apply your e-leave. So it's like surprise and yay! 

So my bday was spent at ttsh in the morning accompanying H to see specialist because he injured his knee from wake-boarding (long story). 


I was hoping to catch movie since I'm free from work and tuitions but H was limping quite badly so we went back to bukit panjang. We had some simple lunch and headed home. 


He kept saying "don't eat too full la" and "are you very full now?", which was weird. 

And the reason for that was because he made me an Oreo birthday cake! Hahahaha 


Awww.. But I think I needed to hint pretty much to get all these -.- kinda sad ya? :( but great efforts baby :) 

He actually booked dinner at Altitude but we cancelled the booking because I'm kinda lazy to doll up and hoping for a simple cafe meal :) Hence, we headed to Food for Thoughts @ Botanic Garden. Because we could eat and walk walk :) 



The food was so-so. Although it's like 2 sides and 1 main, all three tasted good individually only, meaning they didn't blend together haha. 



So after dinner we went for a short walk because of H's knee. I always think that our BG is getting prettier and prettier each time I came. 


Because the food was so-so only, we went for some dessert at Ion, our come-here-will-eat shaved ice. 


I still prefer mango ice though hahaha. 


Received quite a number of wishes from FB and personal msg. So appreciative for all the well wishes :D I wish my 25th year will be smooth and full of opportunities:)