Saturday, August 22, 2009 @ 2:14:00 AM
(after i posted, i realised it exactly 2 months ago!!)
Firstly, it's due to serene's blog that makes me signed in and realised it's very long since i last blogged hahah.
Today is the second day for PSLE oral exmainations. There's no sch for P1-5 but not the teachers. Im lucky enough to be assigned as refreshment ic. Basically it only took up less than an hour for the duty =x while the rest had to be there as time keepers or guarding the staircases. I can imagine how boring and helpless it could be, no marking or reading, simply just staring blankly ard. I made good use of the 2 precious day to mark all the unmarked WS and WB. Hey dont think there's answer keys for all homework alright. Only math wb provided the answers while the rest are ON YOUR OWN. So it's like giving yourself homework and checking another 30 pieces of work. Math is alright but ENGLISH!
I created a compulsory class blog and changed my layout too. I dont want my students to see my cute sesame streets blog hahah. I must have some mature sides if not under their great influences, one day I'll become exactly like them!!
Dear is still in Brunei, coming back next sunday.. I lost the bracelet that he gave me. It dropped into the lift gap yst morning. Omg haix. Nvm, he lost sth more significant and exp so it's alright =x