Sunday, September 06, 2009 @ 3:02:00 PM
Qutie a eventful month. Teachers's Day, Sch D&D, Min's 19th Bday, Jia's 19th Bday, Hengky's 21st bday, Mom's bday, driving test and so on...
So fast I've been in sch for a month. Most of the things I have known and plenty more to find out..

First Teachers' Day in my life.
It's a fast switch where I was still celebrating as a student in jc last year and now a teacher in pri sch. The feelings were totally different. I think it's also diff from my colleague. They dont celebrate Teachers' Day in uni. hahah didnt expect to have more than 2/3 of my class to give me sth. Received mostly hand-made cards and red pens and some exp deco. Seriously, red pen is the best gift for teachers. We'll use it no matter what =x My level manager, Mr Hong, gave me a mug because he got 3 hahaha. I havent reach the stage where I've too much to share =x My sch celebration took 2 hours plus man. But it's more like Children's Day celebration where the kids were more entertained than teachers. Sabo teachers to go on stage to dance and sing (Do you think you can dance & Dont forget the lyrics). BUT luckily im not picked in the draw hohoh. There's some prob with my blogger, cant upload pictures, next time k.
D&D @ Holiday Inn Atrium
It's quite ok but too long. I quite lucky to get an iron in the lucky draw because some other prizes were really lousy (disgusting old mugs, branded coffee powder but there's plenty in staff lounge and if not you need the coffee machine =x ) One good thing was that they provide two-way transport hohoho which ppl like me benefit! hahah anyway it's a good chance to bond with them la :)
Another good thing is that there're many offers for teachers in sep such as free admission to zoo, bird park, safari and so on hohoho. But i just went recently and i dont have the moe card yet. Nvm more to come hahah.
But the best of all, I dont need to buy a laptop or camera for now :D
Just donated blood yst. Kinda regret it..
It's a fast switch where I was still celebrating as a student in jc last year and now a teacher in pri sch. The feelings were totally different. I think it's also diff from my colleague. They dont celebrate Teachers' Day in uni. hahah didnt expect to have more than 2/3 of my class to give me sth. Received mostly hand-made cards and red pens and some exp deco. Seriously, red pen is the best gift for teachers. We'll use it no matter what =x My level manager, Mr Hong, gave me a mug because he got 3 hahaha. I havent reach the stage where I've too much to share =x My sch celebration took 2 hours plus man. But it's more like Children's Day celebration where the kids were more entertained than teachers. Sabo teachers to go on stage to dance and sing (Do you think you can dance & Dont forget the lyrics). BUT luckily im not picked in the draw hohoh. There's some prob with my blogger, cant upload pictures, next time k.
D&D @ Holiday Inn Atrium
It's quite ok but too long. I quite lucky to get an iron in the lucky draw because some other prizes were really lousy (disgusting old mugs, branded coffee powder but there's plenty in staff lounge and if not you need the coffee machine =x ) One good thing was that they provide two-way transport hohoho which ppl like me benefit! hahah anyway it's a good chance to bond with them la :)
Another good thing is that there're many offers for teachers in sep such as free admission to zoo, bird park, safari and so on hohoho. But i just went recently and i dont have the moe card yet. Nvm more to come hahah.
But the best of all, I dont need to buy a laptop or camera for now :D
Just donated blood yst. Kinda regret it..