Saturday, October 31, 2009 @ 1:17:00 PM
STUPID UNCLE. STUPID STUPID STUPID.
When i came back from sch yst, I saw a government service envelope. At first, I tot it's MOE letter. Then I turned to the back.. 'If undelivered, send to Traffic Police..' huhhh?? When I looked at the letter, I tot it's the confirmation letter of my practical test booking at ssdc. BUT when i looked again, IT'S REJECTION LETTER! because of multiple booking.
WTH.
Previously my ubi instructor booked another test slot for me without my permission then he did not cancel. so unknowingly, i booked my test date at ssdc. now so i received this letter!! Im not angry about my test fee was gone but my test date!! it's in dec and it's a sat morning! now i've to wait till jan. very f leh such ppl. my ssdc instructor told me that he did not cancel because he can book circuit with my acc. really f f f lo. if i wanna book jan test date, i rather go bukit batok la. lesson cheaper lo. stupid stupid stupid leh .v.
anyway, HAPPY HALLOWEEN :)