Wednesday, November 18, 2009 @ 11:20:00 PM
Sch holiday is here but not for me... the tedious work has just BEGUN.
Anyway, work aside. I watched 2012 yst. All i wanna say is this movie is FANTASTIC!
At first i tot it's some movie about christian and so on. But i was entirely wrong in the very begining hahaha. it's about 3 hour but there's no gap for you to look at the time. (im fully engrossed)
Im impressed by the storyline, nth much to pick on man. They looked into every details.. Anyway some parts of it reminded me about Titanic. GO WATCH MAN PPL!!!
Tml is the last day of sch for some of my children (I'm influenced to call them children/kids instead of students) So i decided to throw a surprise party for them. It's a surprise because i didnt have time to tell them and most of the time they made me wanna do nth for them .v. But in the end, this's still going to happen.
"If I can slap you, i'll surely do!" -- After I said that to one of my kids, I feel so disappointed with my class. And I told them they dont deserve anthing. Now then i know, teacher can really feel the pain when they scold their students.
Nevertheless, dont think they're still young, they know much more things compared to your time. Nowadays, children have lesser EQ. Cant blame them totally because parents have to bear some responsibilities as well..
I bought 5 tubs of ice cream, 3 pringles and jellies for them.
Hopefully they can behave good enough to put a good end for 2E'2009.
P.S Happy birthday sister :)