Sihui Lee. 29 January. Banker.
Tuesday, December 08, 2009 @ 6:18:00 PM
Finally i'm enjoying my holiday this week! :)

I'm flying off this thu to next mon. Sounded so good right.. only to KL la :x Just nice i got free airasia tickets la.

Last week, we celebrated our first anniversary, the first anniversary in my life hahah. Certainly, this relationship is diff from the rest. Mainly because im so much older now compared to my first love in sec 1 -.- Time seriously flies, one year just went past like that hahah.

Anyway, didnt plan much for this anniv because ran out of idea after i planned for the flyer. Nth can be more exciting than that already right hahaha :x
We went to where we started a year ago, Clark quay. We took the boat ride along Singapore River. It's not cheap for locals but the experience was quite good afterall. I was quite impressed by the boat, it's so steady as if it's not moving on the water at all! Then we ate at a korean restraurant. Nice food and great service :)

I donated $7 for both :)
We're in the boat!
This's where we started..
I love Singapore :DHi Merlion! :)
The table is too small..
Thanks baby for everything. Love you :D


* Sorry ppl, I dont know why the uploaded pictures are so blurred :x