Sihui Lee. 29 January. Banker.
Thursday, December 31, 2009 @ 10:35:00 PM
Say good-bye to 2009/19

Being born in Jan can be love and hate thing..

I love to be born in Jan because I'm turn older soon after new year, and get to enjoy sth earlier.
(eg. NC16, M18, feel completed as my age start with the year and end with the year )

I hate to be born in Jan because I'm turning 20 soon!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Summary of 2009:
there're plenty ups and down.
Poor As results, all local uni rejected me.
At a point feeling very depressed about my future yet later on found my 'career'.
Did quite a no of thing within this 12 mth; account asst, receptionist, tutor, teacher.
Get to know more ppl from many aspects/ Learn new things from diff sectors.
Still did not manage to get my driving licence yet.
In a relationship for more than a year (new achievement!!)
Cleared all debts before 2010 arrives.

I hate to see 2009 leaving entirely because im growing older in no time.

Nevertheless, i shall welcome 2010 :)
Going back to sch.
Learn even more new things.
Planning 21st bday -.-
Dont need to borrow $$ and save more $$...

Anyway, HAPPY 2010!
ALL THE BEST AND HAVE A GOOD YEAR AHEAD EVERYONE :D