Sihui Lee. 29 January. Banker.
Monday, June 25, 2012 @ 1:27:00 PM
Finally school holiday is over! Happy because my schedule will not be that packed. Busy with tuitions and brain trainings. Havent tidy my table or rather the whole room yet before the next sem comes.

Recently, H and I have been eating and shopping pretty much. Shopping is understandable since it's GSS :D But we usually dont eat better food for non-special days. We usually eat fastfood or food court all the time HAHA I guess I just want to pamper myself more as I've been working hard for money and saving up since 19. Food to me is just to kill hunger. But when I read up more on books about nutrient and recipes, you just have to try them.

Saizeriya, all time fav! :D

The HandBurger. Coming back next time :9

And I went to snip my hair shorter yst. Really falling in love with short hair. So much easier to handle than long hair. AND IT'S SO COOLING hahaha