Sihui Lee. 29 January. Banker.
Tuesday, June 05, 2012 @ 1:35:00 AM
How are you, purechocmilk?

You like your new look? It has been a year plus since I posted the last entry. Quite surprising after I logged in. Everything changed. It's so different now.. Good and bad. More features and also more complicated now.

Exams were over, holiday now :)
I kinda of miss studying for exams. That's the only time I stopped all my tuitions and trainings and just study. I guess just two weeks to be a full-time student is enjoyable. But more than that will be boring?

Plenty to accomplish this holiday. One main task is to piece up my dream and get it working. But it seems to be a great deal of work and just all by myself is too tough. Hopefully the right people will appear soon ;)

Have been going to library very often and reading up alot. Any kind of books but not novel haha. I can stay there for hours and bring back piles of books.

Have not been meeting up with friends too. Everyone is so busy now. Or maybe I'm assuming? But indeed it's hard to find a time that all are free. What about few years later and everyone starts to work.. Hmm.. But I know meetups are coming.

Want to learn a new skill too. Like motorcycle? Since car is so so expensive now, why not consider the two-wheeled? But Hengky is not free to go with me yet. Anyone? :)