Friday, July 06, 2012 @ 1:33:00 PM
Yst was ruined. Did not meet up with Bao. Tuition and trainings cancelled. I guess the bad thing to work w/o a company is that when you're sick, you cant just inform your boss and rest at home. I've to inform all my students individually when I already dying.. Then you've to reschedule them to weekends -.-
Most probably I did not heat up my dinner which caused me to puke twice at 4am plus. Then felt very weak and no appetite for the whole day. I only ate two slices of bread and one cup of cereals yst. The stomach was stirring the whole day but lucky I did not have to run for toilet. But I had to lie in bed. Whenever I stood up or turn in bed, the pain came in. So, I actually lay straight all the time yst. No idea what's going on inside. Took my sis's medicine at night and finally I'm recovered now. I dont mind fever or flu but I really dislike illnesses that involved the stomach.
Able to eat what you're craving for is good and able to eat is REALLY GOOD. Even though I feel much better now, I still dont dare to eat much.
Really miss you healthy body, come back soon :(