Tuesday, July 10, 2012 @ 12:59:00 PM
I guess most of us are bothered by our future now. Most are fear about stepping into the working world. Working world is nth fresh to me. What I'm worried abt is that I'm not doing sth that I like. So, what I'm searching for now is my passion. I'm glad that I'm able to study what I like - Psychology. But I dont see myself being a clinical/organizational psychologist. I do see myself somewhere in the education sector, educational psychologist :)
It's not hard to get back into MOE to be a teacher. But I dislike the non-teaching part - meeting and admin. But I do miss teaching in school. So my plan A is to get PGDE after I graduated and serve the 3-years bond. After that, get Master in Applied Psychology/Education in NIE. Then, choose to work in MOE HQ or private. Nice plan, huh? hahaha
Should I go back to teaching?
Nevertheless, I always want to have a cafe. But it's really not easy. Still leaving this option open, I believe it still can be accomplished in my 30s HAHA