Monday, December 03, 2012 @ 12:46:00 PM
It's gonna be a memorable day today :)
It has been 4 years. One week ago, I didnt feel the same excitement as now because we were at one of our down period. As you know, there are plenty of ups and downs in a relationship.. Like all couples, we went thru arguments, forgive and forget and certainly sweet moments.
It's not easy to come so far. Sometimes I'm worried about our future, our characters, our attitudes towards life. Are we really compatible? Is he the one? Can we last till we're old? I believe these kind of questions are familiar to those like me.
Sometime you just cant let go a long relationship because you have put in so much effort and time on it. Letting it go does not make you feel better but leave you unconvinced about the ending. Hence, you still give it another chance and yet another chance. I guess this is how those old couples last?
Still, I'm glad to have you to accompany me for the past 4 years. Other than being my bf, you're also my BFF and soul-mate. I rarely confide to others, thanks for being my listening ear. You always told me, "I'm your everything," and you always want to do everything together. And you never take the easiest way out unlike me, that's what I admire of you.
We have no idea we'll end up together when we're in J2. We're just friends not even close. If neither you nor me were at the chalet in 2008, we'll still be friends now. We definitely change alot throughout this 4 years, regardless of inner or outer self. I guess something that is gg to stay is our reliance on one another and the feelings from the start.
Happy 4th Anniversary, I love you Baby
