Sihui Lee. 29 January. Banker.
Thursday, October 25, 2012 @ 5:20:00 PM
Having a hard time sleeping recently.


I think exams are nearing hence I cant sleep well. Usually I sleep at 2-4am, but this week I can hardly fall asleep even after 4am. I was tossing and turning till the dawn. I've planned out what I need to study etc and if I can accomplish it, this sem gg to be really good but my sleeping hours are ruining it!!

My TV hours are from 9pm to 2.30am previously. Watching 10pm and 11pm korean shows and some repeated shows on Ch8 and Ch5 like Bai Jia Le and Glee. No more Glee but now showing Fann Wong long ago drama about split-personality at 2-4am. Some facts are right and some are wrong to me since I'm studying psychology hahah. Shows are still shows no matter what. Usually at 3.30am my eyes are shutting but recently I'm still very wide wake at 4.30am. What.. can.. I.. do....? 

I plan to adjust my body clock back to wake up at 9am and sleep at 2am but it seems so HARD!! I guess I should just study in the late night instead. But I know it's not good for my body and skin. But for my grades, I shall do it :(

If you can teach me how to sleep, PLEASE DO SO!